Monday 17 December 2012

My Change To Girl

hi, i am a boy of age 19. at first i did nt knew about wearing female clothes. my cousin elder brother got married when i was 17 years old. their house is not far a nd i used to stay with bhabi sometimes becoz brother goes to job, a she stays alone whole day. bhabi is very strict with my studies and takes note of my every problems. so my parents are always willing to sent me to her house. i have a very free mind and gets involved in all typs of other works than studies. so bhabi is always worried. she used to ask me when will i take my reponsibilities, when will i be stable. i used to say never...... hehehehe. i appeared for entrance and did not get a seat, next time also i did not manage to get a seat. this was the reason, my bhabi was so much angry, that she scolded me and told , now i dont have any future, i cnt take any responsibility in the future. so i will be dependent for my future, becoz if i get a job also with a general degree, the salary will be less. i kept quiet becoz she was very angry. she asked my parents to allow me to stay with her forever, so that she can take care of my studies. they happily allowed. i packed everything next day and went to her house. she did not talk to me and jst took my luggage away. i also did not say anything and jst went to the room alloted for me. by evening i saw a change in her, she started treating me differently, and became strict. i was a teen boy, whenever she notice any of my boy type deeds she used to scold me. one day she slapped me and told i should be tame, since i have showed my failure. some days went away, one day she called me for a talk, and said boys are very ambitious and they work hard to get success. they take responsibility. since i did not succed, i am no longer be a male. i got surprised and shouted whattttttttttttttttttttttttt???? she slapped me and told girls never shout. she then told me after marriage i cannot be a dominating man, and with such small income in the future i will not be able to take responsibility of my family, so '' i will make u a girl" i was shocked........... but could not say no, becoz i lost the right to. she told that from tomorrow i will be gradually exposed to a girl life, and she went away. i had a shivering and all my body hairs got erect. i never thought that this will happen, i did not expect it also. i called my parents and told that i have problems staying with bhabi, but the told i will have to stay there for my good. i felt awkward and went to sleep that night, bt whole night i cnt sleep and all types of nightmares disturbed me. morning came, i she woke me up......................
in the morning all my male clothes went to bhabi's custody, i saw a black satin bra in the bed, red panty. i was surprised and asked whats thissssssssss? bhabi told that these r basic things a girls should wear. then she forced me to open my clothes. she told that my figure is ok, but i lack breast and there is some unnecessary things below, i understood that she was saying abt my a********, i got ashamed. then she waxed my body and told to get a bath. when i came out of bathroom, she scolded me for not covering my future breast with the towel. she told for every work deeds i will be punished, becoz girls r obidient. then she shouted, why dont to wear ur bra and panty. i told i dont knw. she then forced me to practice hooking my bra 50 times. wtat a feeling it was, so silky and tight that i started shivering. the panty also gave a thrill. then she put some cotton balls to my make breastand told now its ok, bt u will have to posses real beast, becoz ur future husband needs that for pressing at night. i got frightened, then she told dont worry, she will help me to grow breast. i cried before her, bt she told that i lost the title of maleness. then she agained slapped me and told to keep quiet. then she applied moisterizer and started putting the petticoat, atight blue blouse, and a golden saree. i got an erection, so she told that girls dont possess that, so if i dont control that it will be cut. out of fear i controlled it. then she put a wig with long hair, facial make up, a mangalsutra, a necklace, gold bangles, payal. then red lipstick, kazal, bindi, clip earings and a nosering. i was not at all comfortable, but i have to learn the ways and be a girl, otherwise punishments. the whole day i was taught walking sitting talking like a girl. she taught how to manage the saree and keep the breast part a littile exposed so that it looks attractive. she told that after my marriage i will have to always wear these, and as a house wife i have to all housework. when she told me that my breast will be pressed and time by my future husband, i got terrified. she told that she will tell me how i will be treated as a wife afterwards. i even started sweating when she told that i should always wear an attractive panty becoz i will get fu***ed anytime. from that day my journey began..................... strick and hard. i have many interesting exoeriences which i ll share. now i like to wear bra panty saree and blouse, as i got used to it and do all housework with bhabi...

6 comments:

  1. Singly Crossdressing
    Hi I am Janat. I was all one for one day and night, parents had gone to attend party of marriage. Maid was also not at home, she had gone to attend her home. Suddenly I got attracted towards maids and mothers clothes. I closed all the doors of house from inside and locked the gate as if no one was in house. I removed all my clothes and got naked. then I took the bundle of maid's clothes and mothers clothes. I found bras and panties in it and salwar kamijs. I could not stop myself and wore the attractive ones. First I wore bra, it was so girly feeling. I got internal satisfaction by doing so. Something as I did not do for very long time. Then I took pantie in finger and thumbs and slowly slide it over my legs. I was so feeling good you can't imagine. Then I took matching chunni. This is how I became Jinat. I went to the internet and had numbers of many indian crossdressers in it. I sexually talked to many of them. Then I gained confidence and took numbers of many males in comments and talked to them as Jinat. Many of them masturbated talking to me. Then I took bangles and wore. Everything was as fitting as my mother and maid had same sizes. The sound of bangles made me so excited I could not stop wearing salwar and kamij. That day and night I had sex chat and talking with so many that I relieved my self of my inner secret desire. I want to always do it when I am single at home.
    Love.
    Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love cross dressing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am mad about crossdressing

    ReplyDelete
  4. i m in saree, pink saree n black blouse with open pallu.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love crossdressing very much. I have worn saree, salwar, nighty, skirt and top, bikini, etc

    ReplyDelete