Monday 17 December 2012

That was my suhag raat

That was my suhaag raath


hi i m a male manish ...22yrs.i love crossdresssing very much . i often crossdress. my fem name z manisha.i work as software engineer.my brother is also a techie recently married.we stayed in a double bed room flat .it z thursday the next day z friday a special friday, sravana sukravaram.
 
it is very practise in andhrapradesh (almost in india) to celebrate in traditional way.ladies pereform vara lakshmi vratam .married ladies do it so that it goes all good for their husband.unmarried do it so that they are married to a good husband. all the ladies would wake up early ,they shall have a head bath,they would wear all traditional pattu dresses like pattu saree,pattu langa,lang voni etc n perform the pooja.
 
as my brother z newly married, my vadina(Sis-In-Law) wants perform the pooja. they planned to go to vijayawada,my SIL's home town.my bro came from office bit early around 6.30 p.m.he requested me to drop them at rail station in car. but i was having night shift,i denied it saying that i have to go office.he immediately called his bro-in-law vijay (my SIL's younger bro) to drop them in station in car.VIJAY z also techie.I left to my office on bike.vijay took them to station.
 

The next day morning i came at around 5 a.m i slept for two hrs and got up at 7 o clk . as i have planned it before to perform varalakshmi vratam(pooja). i got up had a neat shave.went for a bath got rid of my body hair...to be more feminine....i got in to my room.
 

i opened my secret box which contains my feminine accessories like wig saree blouse etc i picked a green pattu saree n a matching blouse from it.i wore the saree n dozen matching green bangles to each hand.
i polished my nails with green color.wore ear rings n bindi put on a wig almost to my waist size. i decorated with jasmine flowers.i was feeling like a lady. i worked on my face with some lipstick n foundation .it added to my beauty. i wore some of my SIL's jewellery .

I later performed the pooja with all obidience n concentration.i sat in the hall watching t.v. it was around 11 a.m. i called my office n applied for a leave.i was watching t.v. suddnly door bell rang..... i muted the t.v volume n sat silently.... thiking that the person might ring it for a while and leave.
 
{my flat has a system by which we can lock it from out side n inside.we have duplcated the key.one is with me one with my bro n one with my SIL)
 
...... suddenly..... the door opened ......i was shocked.....infront it was VIJAY.......i was in a shocked state....he closed the door n walked towards meeee.......i was tensed...... he came near n said
 
"manish(a) is it u?????? you look so beautiful!!!!.......i cant imagine it u r very beautiful!!!!!! u look more like a lady....."
 
by this time his hands are in touch with mine.. he came more near ,i was tensed....... suddenly he gave me a lip kiss........i was more shocked. i tried to resist....but the feeling gave me more pleasure ..... i was enjoying it ..... the kiss was for more than two mnts....that was the first time ever i was kissed by a man...... .. i was in a heaven for a while.
 
he got up .... he lifted me took me to bed room.......he mas a macho with a well built personaliy...i lied in bed like a young virgin girl..... he got undressed.... i saw his 12 inches dick......i was astonished to see it...... but i was still a virgin!!!!! his tongue explored all of my throat . I even licked his tongue as he was taking that out from my mouth. his hands lifted my lahnga and reached under my thighs. He creased me hard rubbing his hands on my smooth silky skin . I cried as he pinched there. Now I could manage a long eye contact but not dared to proceed ahead. Since my nathni troubled him a lot , he requested me to take of it.
 
he kissed all my face . He started throwing kisses on cheeks, lips, neck , ear, and forehead . I started rubbing my hands on his body . Suddenly I realized that I am not doing justice to my dress and separated from him.
 
I sat on edge of the bed as I could not courage to remove my dress. I think he realized too and stood up . He took off his dress and now was in shorts only. I could see the big bulge and started realizing that its me who is responsible for that . I felt proud on my feminist . I thought he will start undressing me but he did nothing of that sort. He came close to me and held my hand hard. I cried in little pain. He guided my hand on his bulge while he kissing on back of my neck. I shivered as I my hands touched his bulge . This is for the first time in my life that I was experiencing someone else's cock. I pressed it a bit and showed no interest in proceeding further . But I was eager too see and touch my ultimate little vijay. He lifted me from shoulders and forced me to sit on floor . He sat on the edge of bed while lowering his shorts down.
 

that was my suhaag raath.......... god granted me gifts only within few hours of my pooja.........

1 comment:

  1. Singly Crossdressing
    Hi I am Janat. I was all one for one day and night, parents had gone to attend party of marriage. Maid was also not at home, she had gone to attend her home. Suddenly I got attracted towards maids and mothers clothes. I closed all the doors of house from inside and locked the gate as if no one was in house. I removed all my clothes and got naked. then I took the bundle of maid's clothes and mothers clothes. I found bras and panties in it and salwar kamijs. I could not stop myself and wore the attractive ones. First I wore bra, it was so girly feeling. I got internal satisfaction by doing so. Something as I did not do for very long time. Then I took pantie in finger and thumbs and slowly slide it over my legs. I was so feeling good you can't imagine. Then I took matching chunni. This is how I became Jinat. I went to the internet and had numbers of many indian crossdressers in it. I sexually talked to many of them. Then I gained confidence and took numbers of many males in comments and talked to them as Jinat. Many of them masturbated talking to me. Then I took bangles and wore. Everything was as fitting as my mother and maid had same sizes. The sound of bangles made me so excited I could not stop wearing salwar and kamij. That day and night I had sex chat and talking with so many that I relieved my self of my inner secret desire. I want to always do it when I am single at home.
    Love.
    Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

    ReplyDelete